Wednesday, June 6, 2007

A Good Day to Get a Coffee

A shot of Downtown Tim Hortons in Swift Current shortly after it opened in 2004

The day is finally here. Today is Tim Hortons Camp Day, where at every Tim Hortons store in Canada, all proceeds from coffee sales will go to the Tim Horton Children's Foundation to send deserving kids to summer camp.

Now, among the celebrities and notable persons donating their time to help the cause, I will be serving coffee at the Downtown Tim Hortons in Swift Current (on the corner of 1st Avenue NW and Chaplin Street) between 1:00-2:00pm today. It should be a great time, and I hope to see you all there.

Edit made at 2:27pm: I just finished up there, and let me tell you all, it was AWESOME! If you ever get the chance to do this in the future, do not pass it up! I'm getting a picture sent to me so I'll post it once I receive it.

2 comments:

beep said...

Never served coffee, but I built a home for Habitat for Humanity in 9th grade. Does that count?

Colin said...

Most certainly.