Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I'm glad I got Timeshifting...

The Price is Right is one of my favourite daytime TV shows. I enjoy watching that program, and I try not to miss it, especially because it is close to the end of Bob Barker's final season as emcee of the show (his final episode will air twice on CBS on Friday, June 15). But today, I almost missed it, and in doing so, I might have missed out on one of the more notable moments in the shows history (along with the very first day he chose not to darken his hair).

This morning, I slept in until 9:15am (the show begins at 9:00 on CBS Minneapolis), when I tuned into the show, I noticed Bob's left hand was wrapped in a bandage. I spent all of this morning and most of the afternoon trying to figure out what unfortunate incident lead Bob to be injured. Well, just before I went off to work, I went and taped the west coast feed of the show, which aired at 11:00am on CBS Seattle. What did happen to Bob? Why don't I let him tell you...



So, if your digital TV company offers West Coast timeshifting, get it. It is worth the extra money. And Bob, leave the clubs at home.

No comments: