Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Just Starting... Again.

For several years already, ever since the Web 2.0 phenomenon got started, I have had blogs on MySpace, MSN Spaces, Yahoo! Canada 360°, Bolt Journals, LiveJournal, Xanga, among others I can't name off-hand, and after all that I figured out one thing.

They all suck. They are all too impersonal and too exclusive. Kinda like the book journals they replaced.

I think it's time I left the MySpace prison (I'll still have it around, but all the posts there will be exclusive, and read only by the 30 or so strangers on my friends list), and start something that truly exhibits my thoughts to who ever will choose to care about them. I don't know if it will be popular, or if I will update it frequently, but I'll do the best I can.

I'll really start it off tomorrow. Or sometime afterwards. It will be between lunch and coffee.

No comments: